Sunday, December 29, 2019

Language Lab review

Language Lab review


Hello readers this blogg about language Lab
This task given by Dr Dilip barad sir.
It is very interesting for me. I like to get knowledge by language lab. When I started to learn with group. With enjoy.


  • What is language lab.?

➤ A language lab is a dedicated space for foreign language learning where students access audio-visual materials.

It is very helpful for me. I learn while grammar, vocabulary, phonetics, and four skills. It is in the interesting. But language Lab very slowly and hard . And many words new for me. And I learn phonetics skills with enjoy and careful.

Namo-e teb  and language lab both are same but few different. Both are helpful for me. because I improve my vocabulary and grammar and four skills by language Lab. It is very important for me.  I give some photos of language Lab and namo-e tab.
Both are same and interested for learn. And helpful. Both are I learn both very slowly working. And time vest.



Advantage:
.Between laboratory session the teacher can scrutinize student's performances on tape, at his lesuire and be in a position to advice student how to avoid persistent errors before next session
It requires special personnel for its upkeep and maintenance it does not require everybody rather it require those who will be educated in the field.
Immediate knowledge of results, it is observed that one method of arranging the tape aims at achieving knowledge of result.

Disadvantages of Language Laboratory:

It requires special personnel for its upkeep and maintenance it does not require everybody rather it require those who will be educated in the field.

Thanks all readers

No comments:

Post a Comment