Friday, January 31, 2020

Literature Review

Hello Readers This blogg about what is Literature. This task given by pro.dilip of Barad.




When I am in B.A I have no any idea about what is literature but now I almost finish my M.A I can say that what literature ? And how literature shaped me?



1) what is Literature ?

Some say "Literature is Mirror to society" and Some say Literature - mirror - photograph - X-ray image - axe to break frozen self. Some say literature is coconut ,some say Literature is onion, some say literature is sea. According to me literature is  "Food" and  "Hammer" .



Literature shape me.

I heard in childhood , "Eating nuts brings intelligence". After that I heard in school "wisdom come from stumbling" and Right now in M.A with English Finley I find about how does I will become smart and I can take own decision . By Literature. Before I don't know what is literature but I touch with always literature. I used literature.

But I don't know about literature
Before how useful literature to me
So let's see how literature use me 1)
So let see my journey of m.A. How improvement to come in my life and how shape me of literature. Struggle, truth, false, opposite, similarity, imagine, poor, rich, beauty, worse, good,



No comments:

Post a Comment