Sunday, January 26, 2020

One night@ the call center by Chetan bhagat

# Literature shape



When I read  " One night @ the call center" by Chetan bhagat.  So I Will  give  shape my life. Example Radhika characters. Last Radhika takes  to decision of divorce and get rid of torture to mother in law. So if will face to this situation so easily and suddenly I will take decision of divorce and to be free of mother in law  situation. I will not waste my time for emotion and weep, so I will get good job and I will do. Chetan bhagat write about youth genratatio. And give importance of youth genratatio. Millty uncle is old genratatio so  mltry uncle uncle don't like youth clture so Chetan bhagat give importance of youth genratatio not old. I like read of  Chetan bhagat all books. 


Thanks you all readers


No comments:

Post a Comment