Sunday, October 6, 2019

ELT -1 First five essays



  • ELT -1 First five essays

Hello readers, welcome to my blog.Here I am going to share my view upon task which was given by vaidehi madam. This task is about ELT-1 (English language teaching). It includes many essays.The Essays are;


1). Teaching English as 'Second Language' in India" by Kapil Kapoor.(JNU,Delhi)
2). Teaching of EST in Indian Conditions" by R.S.Sharma (Banaras Hindu University)
3). "Teaching English as a Second Language in India: Focus on objectives" by Shivendra K. Verma (Central Institute of Foreign Languages,Hyderabad)
4). "Socio-cultural Dimensions English as a Second Language" by Rekha Aslam
5). "Teaching of English: A Plea for Practical Attitude" by R.K.Singh (Indian Institute of Mines,Dhanbad)
Now, let's talk about some questions and Answers.



1) What is English Language for you ?

According to my opinion nowadays We know that English is becoming as a Global language so that whenever wherever we go during that time English language become useful and needful also. I think, learning English as a international language is the best option for me because according to my point of view we learn English language for economic's perspective that If We have skills of communication and writing in English so that we have more chances for jobs and we are achieving various platform in international level also. English is of course an excellent choice, but I have to say it’s difficult for me to suggest just one language when my successes in life have come from speaking so many more languages than English. I will discuss the languages that have created opportunities for me in life. English language play vital roll in my life because It's bonding a bridge between two people,culture and country. If I know about English Language So I get more knowledge about literature and English books.


2) What kind of challenges you are facing and have faced while learning this language?

  If I am talking about myself, what kind of challenges I facing, i face problem when I am speaking. There are also mistake when I am writing but not as much while I am speaking. I have prepared what I am going to say but when I am speaking something is bounce out of mind, I don't how it happens. I feel lack of vocabulary and knowledge about particular languages. To come out of this problems we need daily practice of speaking, listening of this language. For, to learn any particular language LSRW Skill is important.

3) Write in brief your understanding about any one essay.

Here I want to talk about Essay-4 " Socio Cultural Dimensions : English as Second Language" by Rekha Aslam. In this essay Rekha Aslam depicts from history of English language. India has variety of different languages, cultures and religions So I can say that India is Multi linguistic & Multicultural country. It means that there are people have different vocabulary and structure. So my point is that When we learn English as a second Language in India, It's difficult task for each community. Here I put briefly point overviews of this essay:


4) According to you which Position English Language should be given?


As my view, the position of English in this modern era was proper, and it should be like this. All should aware about this language. I seen many example in primary school student's that they don't like English, this subject was bore to him because they don't know or aware about it. This language should spread among the world as fast as possible. Normally people don't aware about this language and its impotance, opportunity, outer world. We have to accept it because it has more benefit for us. it doesn't matter if we studied it as a second or first language. The thing was that all should taught English. Sometimes lack of confidence we don't get it proper. We are not trying to learn it.Moreover it was not a hard and lengthy language, if we can try we can learn this language.


5) How you see your future with English Language ?

I see my secure future with English. Because there was a scope for it. In market, it was a demand of English and English teacher. To use and learn new digital technology this language help me alot. I can connect with the world. With this language to there are many online courses which certificate has a more value. I also want to go further with English. One example was contemporary time that whenever we go for job or education, bank, post office, etc even there we supposed to fill up form in English. So, with this we can understand the need of English Language.



No comments:

Post a Comment